2. Limited Right to Use. This web site is owned and operated by Kiboko Labs Ltd. Unless otherwise specified, all materials on this web site are the property of Kiboko Labs Ltd. You may, view, print and/or download one copy of the materials from this web site on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No materials published by Calendarscripts on this web site, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Kiboko Labs Ltd.
3. Communications. Except for any disclosure by you for technical support purposes, or as specified in our Privacy Statement, all communications from you to this web site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that any and all comments, information, feedback and ideas regarding our company, products or services that you communicate to Calendarscripts will be deemed, at the time of communiation to Calendarscripts the property of Kiboko Labs Ltd and Kiboko Labs Ltd shall be entitled to full rights of ownership, including without limitation, medium or technology now known or later developed, and for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. You are solely responsible for the content of your communications and their legality under all laws and regulations. You agree not to use this web site to distribute, link to or solicit content that is defamatory, harassing, unlawful, libelous, harmful to minors, threatening, obscene, false, misleading, or infringing a third party intellectual or privacy rights.
4. Access to Password Protected or Secured Areas. Access to and use of password protected or secured areas of this web site, including without limitation, the Alliance Connection, Customer Connection and Supplier Connection, is restricted to authorized users only. You will be asked to provide accurate and current information on all registration forms on this web site. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username and password that you choose or is chosen by your web administrator on your behalf, to access this web site as well as any activity that occur under your username/password. You will not misuse or share your username or password, misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with an entity, impersonate any person or entity, or misstate the origin of any materials you are exposed to through this web site. you are strongly advised to review such terms prior to accessing or using those secured areas. If you violate your obligations under this section, you may be subject to prosecution.
6. Links to Other Sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Kiboko Labs Ltd and Kiboko Labs Ltd is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Kiboko Labs Ltd reserves the right to terminate any link at any time. Kiboko Labs Ltd may provide links from this web site to other sites as a convenience to you and in no way should this be interpreted as an endorsement of any company, content or products to which it links. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this web site, you do this entirely at your own risk. Calendarscripts DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY TERMS AS TO THE ACCURACY, OWNERSHIP, VALIDITY OR LEGALITY OF ANY CONTENT OF A LINKED SITE.
8. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Kiboko Labs Ltd harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses arising out of, based on or in connection with your access and/or use of this web site.
9. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Kiboko Labs Ltd BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF Devtop HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. Refund policy. If the product you purchased does not work for you, you can contact us for full refund within 60 days of your purchase. We reserve the right to reject refund requests at our discretion in which case you will be provided reason and offered alternative solution of your problem.
The money-back guarantee is valid if the product does not work as described. The lack of a feature that was not advertised or shown on the site is not a reason to request refund.
Abusing the money-back guarantee as a method to extort free customization service will not be tolerated. If you do this, you will immediately forfeit the right for refund and will be banned from the free support service.